- Decide which Google account you want the add-on to run from (it can be a personal account or a generic account e.g email@example.com). We recommend using a generic account.
- Install and open the add-on on the account you want it to run from.
- Add recipients to your workflow. You will notice we refer to approvers as 'recipients' since you can change the role type of a recipient.
- Set the receiving order of your workflow. This allows you to create multi-level workflows, so recipients are notified in the sequence you specify.
Make sure you are only signed in with one Google account. There is
a known issue
affecting all add-ons that can cause authorization issues when signed in with multiple accounts.
From your Google Form, click your profile picture (in the top right corner), then click Sign-out. Then, sign back in with one account.
- Open an existing Google Form or create a new one
- From within your Google Form, click 'More' (three vertical dots located in the top right corner) then click 'Add-ons'
- Search for formapprovals.com, then follow the remaining prompts.
- Once installed, open the add-on by selecting the puzzle piece icon at the top of your form.